Facility Management / Specialising in HVAC Maintenance Programmes
Specialising in HVAC maintenance programmes, our facility management division is aimed at providing a client specific service to suit each individual sites requirements.
Without compromise, we at CES aim to provide a quality service, at an acceptable cost to our client; working hand in hand with engineering & facilities departments to streamline all activities. We also analyse all fixed price contracts at year-end to compare actual cost to planned cost & where actual costs are lower; we would reflect this with a client discount.
We offer a complete outsourcing package & where specialist services are required we involve the client in all contractual negotiations, this service provides engineering / facilities departments with a single point of contact, reducing time spent with individual contractors / suppliers.
We are proficient in all maintenance systems such as Maximo, SAP & can develop maintenance schedules for implementation,
Facility Management services include:
- Shutdown maintenance
- Contract maintenance
- AHUs (& associated control systems, VAV, CAV, Trox, Phoenix etc.)
- Fume cupboards
- Bio safety cabinets (all classes)
- Commissionability review
- Utilities (chillers, boilers, skids, pumps, process equipment)
- Vibration monitoring
- Building management systems
- Efficiency surveys for optimisation & cost saving realisation
- Validation services (see validation)
- Commissioning services (see commissioning
- Development of procedures for Corrective Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance & Standard Operating Procedures
- Engineer/technician placement
- Air conditioning units
- 24-callout service
- Technical support & troubleshooting
- Duct cleaning services