HVAC & Utilities Commissioning / Vast Experience in Start-up Facilities
We provide Commissioning services for HVAC, utilities & process systems, we have vast experience in start up facilities & retrofit of existing facilities from both the Project Management side & Client side of projects, this combined with our knowledge of design allows us to competitively cost & manage both small & large scale contracts, drawing on our wide base of contacts & contract engineers within the industry across Ireland.
Services provided as follows:
- Commissioning management, (planning, scheduling, cost analysis & resourcing)
- Design review
- Commissionability studies
- Installation verification
- Design & build of small scale & upgrade projects
- Troubleshooting & re-engineering of inefficient systems
- HVAC (AHUs, dust collectors, extract systems, recirculation booths)
- Heating Hot Water (HHW) systems including generation, distribution systems & Skids etc.
- Chilled Water Systems (CWS) generation, distribution, chillers & cooling towers.
- Clean & dirty steam, generation & distribution
- Water For Injection (WFI)
- Instrument air / process air
- Lab gasses
- Duct pressure testing
- Building pressure testing
HVAC & Utilities Commissioning
With these resources we offer consultancy & technical support to aid in development of User requirements, design specifications, project planning & management.